Samsonite Framelock 20" Spinner
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Airline Carry-On Guide
Size Requirements by Carrier
Ultra-secure Aluminum Framing System - This thinner and stronger framed case means no more compromising between weight and protection.
Low profile TSA-approved Lock - Ensures lasting durability and security, while one-handed entry makes retrieving items fast and easy.
Corrugated Shell and Handle Tubes - Delivers increased impact strength, protection against punctures and cracking, and stability, while contributing to a lighter-weight case.
Double Spinner Wheels - Move and pivot with ease, ensuring smooth transport of valuables.
Deluxe Interior - Two divider panels, multiple pockets, and a quick-access cross strap section that’s perfect for stowing your coat on the go.
Privacy ID Tag Holder - That is both accessible and discreet
Scratch-resistant Texture and Minimalist componentry - More than just sleek– this Spinner offers more packable space, reduced weight, and added protection.
Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airlines. Go to shop.samsonite.com/airline-carry-on-guide for more details. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines
Weight: 8.1 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 20.25" x 14.6" x 9.5"
Overall Dimensions: 22.25" x 15.5" x 9.5"
- Hardside (ABS) - Luggage is made from a vacuum-formed or pressure-formed shell. Strong ABS plastic, a temperature-resistant, highly impact-resistant material, is combined with a textured finish for the classic hardside look.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Top carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option.
- Side carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase with ease and comfort.
- Cross straps - Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
- Interior divider pad - Made of flexible fabric are designed to help create seperate compartments inside your suitcase for added organization and security.
- Interior pocket - Is a separate compartment inside your suitcase that can be zippered shut for added security and organization.
- Built-in ID tag holder - Is a plastic pocket designed to hold an identification card to help you personalize your luggage.
- TSA Lock - provides luggage additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- Limited 10 Year Global Warranty