Samsonite Vaultex Spinner 20"
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Airline Carry-On Guide
Size Requirements by Carrier
Ultra-secure, watertight frame with sealed gasket closure to keep your belongings safe and dry
3 Point Locking System
Integrated TSA lock for security on the go
Zippered divider panel with multiple interior pockets
Four multi-directional dual spinner wheels for effortless mobility
Lightweight polypropylene shell with a scratch resistant texture
Exterior mounted handle system for additional packing space
Integrated ID tag
Weight: 7.7 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 20.0" x 14.5" x 8.5"
Overall Dimensions: 22.0" x 16.5" x 10.5"
- Hardside (Polypro) - Suitcase shell material is made of injection molded polyproplyene, a highly impact-resistant plastic that is strong, lightweight, flexible, and moisture resistant.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Top carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option.
- Side carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase with ease and comfort.
- Interior Divider - Made of flexible fabric is designed to help create a separate compartment inside your suitcase for added organization and security.
- Interior pocket - Is a separate compartment inside your suitcase that can be zippered shut for added security and organization.
- Built-in ID tag holder - Is a plastic pocket designed to hold an identification card to help you personalize your luggage.
- TSA Lock - provides luggage additional peace of mind when checking belongings, but can still be easily accessed by TSA agents in the event the case needs to be searched.
- 3-pt. Locking System - Is a patented feature with 3 locks, combining key and combination locks for maximum security of a hardside suitcase.
- Limited 10 Year Global Warranty